Residence and Work Permit | University of Iceland Skip to main content

Residence and Work Permit


It depends on your citizenship whether you need a residence and work permit to be able to work in Iceland. Citizens of EU/EEA member states do not need permits but non-EU/EEA citizens do.

International Staff Services offers assistance in obtaining a residence and a work permit in Iceland to all non-EU/EEA citizens who are starting their career at the University of Iceland. 

If assistance is needed please provide your personal information in the form below. 

Registration Form 

Is this page useful or is something missing?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.