Skip to main content

Who can claim services?

Hrafnhildur V. Kjartansdóttir and Aðalbjörg Guðmundsdóttir career and guidance counsellors work with students who need special assistance during their studies and/or exams. They are available during walk-in hours Mondays through Thursdays from 13:00 to 15:30 and Fridays from 10:00 to 12:00. You can also book an appointment by telephone: 525-4315.

Is this page useful or is something missing?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.