International 120 ECTS MS programme in aquatic food production - safety and quality, resulting in a double degree obtained in two years.
The AQFood MS programme targets Nordic and international students with a background in food science, biotechnology, chemistry, biology, natural sciences or engineering, and those who wish to specialize in Aquatic Food at the master level.
Key elements of the programme
- A double degree programme of 60 + 60 ECTS
- Four Universities of entry, i.e. you can start your first year at any of the four universities
- The first semester (30 ECTS) with e-learning and courses from four Nordic universities
- Specialization depending on the combination of universities
- Mobility between universities and countries after the first year of study
- Four universities of exit. However, if you spent the first year at NTNU or NMBU, then your second year must be spent at either DTU or UoI
- For the master thesis you will have two thesis supervisors, one from each of the institutions involved in the study track.
- Possibility to focus on the entire aquatic value chain from resources to consumption and health
- Strong link to companies in the aquatic food sector
Admission and applications
- Applications sent directly to first year University
- Applicants should indicate at which University they want to study at in their second year
- UoI Deadlines: February 1st for non-EU citizens, April 15th for Nordic Citizens
More information at www.aqfood.org