We make patients’ lives better by improving access to high quality biosimilars.
Alvotech, in collaboration with the University of Iceland, has designed a training program for those who have recently graduated from fields such as biology, chemistry, biochemistry and pharmacology. The program is designed to train individuals to work in the biotech industry.
This is a 5-month paid training program starting in September 2021. Five individuals will be admitted at a time and those who meet the training requirements will be offered a permanent position in Alvotech’ s quality department (Quality Control).
The training program consists primarily of practical hands-on training and education. Individuals will acquire skills and competencies in all the basic aspects of working in the field of developing and manufacturing of biosimilars medicine in Iceland.
- Get a theoretical introduction to analytical and pharmaceutical sciences.
- Practical introduction to instrumentation and analytical methods.
- Perform an assigned project e.g., develop or improve methods, perform R&D sample testing, and learn to validate /qualify of the improved method.
- Compliance training.
- Laboratory training.
- Good documentation practices, Compliance and Data Integrity.
- Good manufacturing training (GMP).
Please apply through Alvotech’s career site before July 15th 2021.
These are full-time training positions with the training being conducted in groups, during regular office hours, therefore not intended to be alongside your studies, unless the studies take place outside of regular office hours.