The School of Health Sciences operates a Statistical Consulting Center for academic staff and graduate students. The center provides assistance in statistical analysis and other steps of the research process.
The Statistical Consulting Center employs 3-4 experts in statistics that can help with the following:
- Problem formulation assistance – generating null hypothesis and research question
- Study design and statistical model selection assistance
- Statistical modeling and result interpretation assistance
- Statistical Software selection and assistance with statistical analysis
- Assisting in understanding the statistical content of methodology sections of peer-reviewed papers in your field
- Writing the “Statistical Methods” section for grant applications
- Help with respond to “Reviewer’s Comments” and Re-submission of papers
The Statistical Consulting Center can help through short inquiries online or by consultation appointment. More information on The Statistical Consulting Center website.