The application procedure when applying for the interdisciplinary MS-study in Health Sciences.
- Application deadline for graduate studies is the 1st of February. Nordic citizens are exempt and may apply for graduate studies until the 15th of April.
- Before applying the applicant should have formed an idea on a research topic and found a possible supervisor. If not, the student could use the first semester to attend mandatory courses and look for a suitable research project/supervisor. The mandatory courses are General research methods, General statistics and Applied statistics. The student should consult the respective Faculty when choosing the courses.
- When applying the applicant must choose a Faculty (specialisation) within the School of Health Sciences. It is therefore important to check the Course Catalogue for the courses taught in each Faculty.
- The applicant submits an online application form for graduate studies. The form is available during the application period.
- The applicant might be required to send in supporting documents depending on the respective Faculty admission rules.