How can I contribute to making society more sustainable?
I can minimise trash...
- Do I need this, or is this something that will quickly end up in the trash?
- Do I need all this packaging?
- What's for dinner? Maybe I can save something from turning bad in the fridge.
- What about recycling?
- How can I make my purchasing more environmentally friendly?
- I can lead a greener lifestyle.
I can minimise harmful emissions...
- Limit energy use and use renewable energy rather than non-renewable.
- Cycle, walk, or take the bus to school.
- Shop locally.
I can use my mind...
- Think beyond the traditional lines and take environmental issues into account.
- Carry out research of the environment and sustainability and share my knowledge with other people.
- Thinking is an environmentally friendly occupation.
- Telling stories is green entertainment.
- I can contribute to a healthy dialogue with fellow human beings on sustainability and environment.
- I can sign up for the study programme of Environment and Natural Resources.
I can become active...
- I can be a role model in everyday activities.
- I can fight for a better world.
- I can participate in the work of non-governmental organisations (NGOs).