University of Iceland

Doctorate Students

Doctorate students who are recruited to the university as employees receiving a monthly salary should apply as International Staff. Doctorate students from outside the EEA will be assigned a contact person to assist with the residence permit application process.

Doctorate students applying independently should refer to our Postgraduate Studies page.

Fulbright students should refer to the Fulbright Commission in Iceland.

If you are unsure which category you fall into, please contact us.

All doctorate students may apply for residence permits for their families on the grounds of family reuinification.

Þú ert að nota: