Undergraduate programmes (taught in Icelandic)
- Further information on programmes and courses is available in the course catalogue.
Graduate Programmes, MS and Ph.D.
The fun and exciting programmes within the Faculty og Life- and Environmental Science, Tourism Studies, Geography and Biology are closely tied to future job prospects in Iceland. Practical study, in laboratories or off campus, is an integral part of the programmes. During it, students acquire the methods and skill that form the basis for the practice.
- Bioinformatics,MS, 120 ECTS
- Tourism Studies, MS, 120 ECTS
- Tourism Studies, Doctorate, 180 ECTS
- Geography, MS, 120 ECTS
- Geography, Doctorate, 180 ECTS
- Biology, MS, 120 ECTS
- Biology, Doctorate, 180 ECTS
In addition to tourism studies, geography,biology and bioinformatics the faculty offers the following interdisciplinary studies:
- Molecular Life Sciences
- MS-programme in Climate Change and marine ecology
- Joint Nordic Master's Programme in Marine Ecosystems and Climate
- Erasmus Mundus MSc programme in Geo-informaltin Science and Earth Observation for Environmental Modelling and Management