The University of Iceland aims to offer students and lecturers the best possible services. Information on centralised services can be found on the main website of the University.
The School of Health Sciences provides students, academics and other members of staff, with a variety of services.
Contact us for more information:
School of Health Sciences
University of Iceland
Læknagarður, 2nd floor
Open: 9-16 Monday to Friday
Tel: (+354) 525 4889, fax: (+354) 525 4891
Faculty offices and offices of lecturers and research institute staff are in the following buildings:
- Læknagarður (School of Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Odontology)
- Eirberg (Faculty of Nursing)
- Eiríksgata 29 (Faculty of Food Science and Nutrition)
- Hagi (Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- Oddi (Faculty of Psychology)
- Stapi (Dept. of Biomedical Science, Dept. of Physical Therapy, Dept. of Radiograpy, and Centre for Public Health Sciences)