University of Iceland (UI)
- Expertise: Gerontological social work and social gerontology
- NordMaG is integrated into: Master's Programme in Gerontology at the Faculty of Social Work. Teaching language is Icelandic except in NordMaG courses which are taught in English.
- Degree: Master in Gerontology
University of Jyväskylä (JyU), Finland
- Expertise: Health gerontology and epidemiology
- NordMaG is integrated into: Master´s Degree Programme in Gerontology (GerPro) in the Faculty of Sport and Health Sciences, Department of Health Sciences
- Degree: Master of Health Sciences, major in gerontology
Lund University (LU), Sweden
- Expertise: Environmental and health gerontology
- NordMaG programme is integrated into: Master of Medical Sciences Programme at the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Health Sciences. Teaching language is Swedish except in NordMaG courses which are taught in English.
- Degree: Master of Medical Sciences, major in nursing, physiotherapy or occupational therapy with a speciality in gerontology
NordMaG was nominated as one the six Nordic Master's programmes by the Nordic Council of Ministers in 2007.
Programme coordinatior in Iceland: Sigurveig H. Sigurdardottir, firstname.lastname@example.org